Are you interested in getting an amazing scholarship offer from one of the leading and popular LinkedIn Marketing Company? TheBuy LinkedIn Followers apprehend the vital role education plays in everyone’s life, especially the students. This is why they have put forth their scholarship venture. The BuyLinkedInFollowers scholarships are open to students who are enrolled full time in University and attending a graduate or undergraduate program with a minimum GPA of 3.0.With LinkedIn, you can be part of the relevant interest communities which boost your professional knowledge and give you the confidence to apply for the perfect career you have ever dreamed of. The winners of the program will receive up to $3000.
LinkedIn was founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003.It is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. This platform functions exclusively for those who want to communicate with their business partners, customers and people who are looking to search jobs, create leads or find sales through a professional and reliable channel.
- Students who have completed 18 years and above
- Students enrolled full time in University and attending a graduate or undergraduate program
- A minimum GPA (grade point average) of 3.0
- Must be a permanent resident or citizen of USA and should be living currently in the USA
How to Apply
To apply, the applicant must write and submit an essay:
- What they look for in the essay?
- What is the main role of our company
- What services we provide
- How social media savvy you are
- What are your short and long-term goals
- How to participate?
- Choose a topic related to LinkedIn and create an essay on it
- The word count range is 750 words to 1000 words
- The essay should be grammatically sound, well-researched, and unique
- Only one essay per person is permitted
The applicant must email the essay along with the application form of the University you are attending or applying for.
BuyLinkedInFollowers offers scholarships up to $3000 for students attending a university.
The application deadline is September 30, 2017, and all the winners will be announced here on October 10, 2017.