The Giva, Inc. is now offering the“Student Scholarship and Worldwide Community Ambassador Award”. The program is available to anyone who is attending a college or university worldwide. The scholarship is aimed at assisting undergraduate or graduate students further their education as well as expand their social responsibility and community service footprint in the world. The winners of the annual scholarship award will receive up to $1,000 and be entered into Giva’s six-month Worldwide Community Ambassador essay program.
Founded in 1999, Giva, Inc. was among the first to provide a suite of applications architected for the cloud.Now, with hundreds of customer driven releases, the Giva Service Management™ Suite delivers an intuitive, easy-to-use design that can be deployed in just days and requires only one hour of training.
- All students, regardless of major, currently attending a college or university degree program either full or part-time are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- The candidate must be enrolled and active as a student already, not a high school student and not waiting to attend the college/university.
- The award is for school tuition so the scholarship check will be written out to the student’s educational institution.
- Giva employees, family relatives, and vendors are not eligible.
How to Apply
In order to apply, the candidates may download application through the given link: https://www.givainc.com/docs/giva-scholarship-application.pdf
- A current resume
- Essay: Write thoughtful essays in answering the following questions (The essay needs to be between 600-1000 words):
- How will you use your talents and education to make the world a better place for future generations?
- What are your career and personal goals and why?
You must email your application, along with your essay and resume to scholarships-at-givainc.com
- Giva will award $1000 scholarships
- In addition to the scholarship winners will be entered into Giva’s six-month Worldwide Community Ambassador essay program.
- Giva will provide a social media platform wherein subsequent essays written by the award winners will be published on the Giva website, as well as other social media.
- The essays will reflect the personal experiences, perspectives, and aspirations of the winners in order to encourage and inspire others.
The annual deadline for the worldwide scholarship contest is June 1st and December 1st. Students can only apply once in any 12-month period. Giva will choose the scholarship winners and will award the scholarships by August 15th and February 15th of each year.