Are you passionate about making this world tobacco-free? If yes, here’s the good news for you. MigVapor is now offering its MigVapor Scholarship to the students who are committed to playing their part in preventing the deaths caused by smoking tobacco. The program is open to full-time students who are enrolling in a graduate degree program at an accredited University, community college or junior college. The purpose of the program is to raise awareness of the potential dangers of smoking tobacco cigarettes. They encourage students to come up with a viable solution to help the smokers make a positive change in their lives. The program will worth award of $3,000 in scholarship.
Mig Cigs is a company designed by former smokers with a commitment to producing the finest smoking alternative that we would be proud to utilize ourselves. The MigVapor’s vision is to create a tobacco-free world and stop more than 480,000 yearly deaths caused by smoking.
- The scholarship is offered nationwide to United States citizens.
- To apply, you must be a full-time student at an accredited four-year or two-year University, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- You have to be at least 18 years old
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate may choose a relevant topic and write an essay that is at least 800 words long. One person can send only one entry.
- Write an evidence-based essay.
- Writing about a personal experience can give you an edge over the competitors.
- Make sure your essay is original, succinct, and gives a clear, logical message.
- If you think a picture or video will go well with your essay, use it by all means.
Email your signed essays with your full name, university name, and your address to scholarship-at-migvapor.com before the end of the current application period.
- The MigVaporCompany offers $3,000 in scholarship awards for the students who are present their well-researched and evidence-based essay to encourage smokers to kick their addiction.
- The winning candidates for the first, second and third places will receive scholarships in the amounts of $1,900, $700 and $400, respectively.
- Each winner of this essay contest will be awarded a check and these funds may only be used to cover the educational expenses.
- Fall 2017 semester application period starts on January 9, 2017, and will close on May 31, 2017.
- The winning applicants will be announced to the public at www.MigVapor.com within 30 days after the application deadline and will also be notified via email to provide their proof of enrolment.