The Novus Biologicals is thrilled to announce worldwide Scholarship Program to college undergraduates, graduate and high school students in the science-related field. Research is a critical component for the development and advancement of the life science community. The Novus Biologicals want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. Winner applicant of the scholarship program will receive up to $1,500 amount twice a year.
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the life sciences.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- All science related majors are eligible (i.e. biology, chemistry, social sciences, environmental sciences, and engineering etc.).
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply
In order to apply, candidates can download the scholarship application form. Through the given link:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript). This may be an official or unofficial copy.
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite scientist.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
All Participants of scholarship application email complete application materials to:
$1500 (or international currency equivalent) will be awarded twice a year to one candidate to use towards their education.
You must complete and submit the scholarship application by the deadline July 17, 2017, 11:59 p.m. MST.
Link for More Information:
Contact Information: If you have any question, email at lisa-at-novusbio.com