OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center seeks to support the communities by providing scholarship named as “Educational Assistance Scholarship Program”. This financial assistance is open to graduating high school seniors planning to attend a college of higher education or college. The scholarship is designed to help support the educational journeys of those pursuing careers in the health care field. Up to $5,000 annually award amount announced to the scholarship program.
OSF Health Care is a faith-based, 11 hospital health care system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Since 1877, OSF has kept our Mission strong – to serve people with the greatest care and love. As health care continues to change, OSF remains at the forefront of innovation and technology while always providing compassionate care to every patient, every day.
Students selected to receive these scholarships must also meet the following
- Currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited school or college, for the degree they are seeking to attain.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.75 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0.
- Current high school/college student
How to Apply
- For applying the scholarship candidates must complete their application, Candidates must download the application form through the given link: https://www.osfhealthcare.org/media/filer_public/87/53/87533b93-2e64-4601-835c-b1e14472b27c/educational_assistance_program_for_health_careers_application.pdf
- Candidates must write a short essay (one page only/350 words) as requested in the application.
To apply for the scholarship the following documentation is required:
- Currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited school or college, for the degree they are seeking to attain
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0.
- Two (2) favorable academic letters of recommendation
- Two (2) favorable letters of recommendation from a non-family member attesting to your achievements, character, and goals
- Student agrees to work or continue to work at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center for the required time frame
Mail your completed application and requested documentation at
OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
Attn: Education Support Program Committee / HR
1100 E. Norris Drive
Ottawa, IL 61350
You may also email your application and documents to amy.l.gross-at-osfhealthcare.org
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The amount awarded can be up to $5,000 annually and must be applied toward tuition and fees and will be paid directly to the college or university.
The deadline for submission of all materials is March 31, 2017.
If you have any questions please contact on (815) 431-5318