180 Medical is honored to have a scholarship program to help those who are diagnosed with spinal cord injuries, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder, or ostomy (ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy). Students who are attending a two-year, four-year, or graduate school program for the full time in the fall are eligible to apply.The purpose of the program is to help young adults to get a quality education despite their medical hardships. The 180 Medical will worth seven $1,000 college scholarships.
180 Medical is a company founded by Todd Brown and an employer of those with spinal cord injuries. It is one of America’s fastest growing nationally accredited providers of sterile-use catheters, ostomy, and disposable medical supplies.
To be eligible,
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and will be attending school in the U.S. full-time in the fall of 2017 for their Associate’s, undergraduate, or graduate degree.
- Applicants must be under a physician’s care for a spinal cord injury, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder, or ostomy (ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy)
- Must be a legal resident in the United States
How to Apply
In order to apply, interested candidate can download the application form through the given link:
To be considered for a scholarship, you must include the following:
- Typed questions and essay:
(750 words maximum) tell your story. Include how your medical condition has affected your life and explain your goals for the future
- Physician’s statement of diagnosis
- Most recent official transcript
- Document verifying acceptance by college or current enrollment
- Application materials can be mailed in one packet and send all materials to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
8516 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
- If you choose to email your application, include all materials and send to scholarships-a-180medical.com.
The 180 Medical will provide seven $1,000 college scholarships to the winning candidates
- The 180 Medical Scholarship Program accepts applications from January 1, 2017 – June 1, 2017. All materials can be postmarked no later than June 1, 2017
- Scholarship award winners will be announced on 180 Medical’s Facebook page by August 15, 2017.
If you have any question about program, email to scholarships-at-180medical.com