The Christophers’ 27th Annual Poster Contest is announced by The Christophers, a nonprofit organization. All high school students in grades 9 through 12 are invited to interpret the theme “You Can Make A Difference” in an original poster. The mission of The Christophers is to encourage people of all ages, and from all walks of life, to use their God-given talents to make a positive difference in the world. Three winners will receive $1,000, $500, $250 respectively and up to five Honorable mention prizes consist of $100 each.
A nonprofit organization founded in 1945, The Christophers uses the media to spread two basic ideas: There’s nobody like you, and you can make a difference. This message, based on the concept of service to God and all humanity, is addressed to people of all faiths and of no particular faith.
- The contest is open to all high school students in grades 9 through 12.
- Only United States students are eligible to enter in the contest.
- Each poster must be the work of one student.
How to Apply
- Applying for The Christophers’ Poster Contest, the applicant must complete the registration form.Link to download the application form is:http://www.christophers.org/document.doc?id=1039
- Candidate must make a poster on the theme” One Person Can Make a Difference” for entering The Christophers’ Poster Contest.
- Posters must be 16 x 20 inches in size, including border or mat if used.
Candidate should mail or e-mail the complete application packet to:
Mail: High School Poster Contest,
THE CHRISTOPHERS, 5 Hanover Square,
And 22nd Floor New York, NY 10004
The prizes are as follows:
- First prize – $1000
- Second prize – $500
- Third prize – $250
- Up to five honorable mentions of $100 each
Scholarship applications must be received by February 27th, 2017. Winners will be announced April 27th, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at s.holinski-at-christophers.org