Are you a high school student trying to find money to pay for your career college education? Are you planning to attend any of the more than 1,000 participating career school campuses across the country? The Imagine America High School Scholarship Program can help you that is sponsored by Imagine America Foundation. The foundation nominates up to five graduating seniors to receive a $1,000 Imagine America scholarship.
The Imagine America Foundation (IAF), formerly the Career College Foundation was established in 1982 as the research, scholarship, and training provider for the nation’s career colleges. The Foundation works with more than 16,000 high school guidance counselors across the country.
Only recent high school graduates who meet the following recommended guidelines should apply:
- Likelihood of successful completion of postsecondary education
- High school grade point average of 2.5 or greater
- Financial need
- Demonstrated voluntary community service during senior year
How to Apply
To be applying, the candidate can search for a college, state, city or program of interest through the given link:
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the recommended guidelines are eligible to receive a $1,000.
- Winners receive a tuition discount that can be used at career colleges participating in the Imagine America Scholarship Program throughout the nation.
The annual application deadline is December 31.
If you have any question, contact at call 571-267-3015 or studentservices-at-imagine-america.org