The No Bull Sports Organization wants to provide young and driven female athletes with resources such as sport-specific information and advice, mentorship opportunities and scholarships to help support their athletic goals. Hence, they are pleased to announce the No Bull Sports scholarship to female high school sophomore, junior, or senior who will be pursuing an athletic endeavor in college.The goal of the program is to bring athletes together to create a community where they can grow and mature into the leaders of tomorrow—on the field or off the field. The organization will worth award $20,000 over the course of a calendar year.
No Bull Sports is a non-profit organization dedicated to uniting, educating, and empowering young women to reach the top of their athletic game.
- Have an active No Bull Sports user account profile.
- Live and attend a high school or be home-schooled within the fifty United States.
- Currently, participate on a sports team, or actively participate in another athletic endeavor.
- Maintain a cumulative un-weighted GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) during your high school career.
- Plan to attend an institution of higher learning including, but not limited to four-year college or university, community college, or a trade or technical school.
- Not have been awarded a No Bull Sports Scholarship in the past. You may continue to apply for each quarterly scholarship if you have not yet been a recipient of the award.
- Post at least 3 times on the No Bull Sports website. Posts must include “#NBScholarship” in the comment section.
How to Apply
To apply for the No Bull Sports scholarship, the candidate can register or create an account through the given link: https://nobullsports.org/user/register
- Recommendation Letter – All applicants will need a recommendation letter from a high school official or coach/athletic instructor to be considered. The word limit for the letter of recommendation is 1,000 words.
- Transcript – High school transcript (only for semi-finalists)
A letter of recommendation submitted (in PDF format) on your behalf to scholarships-at-nobullsports.org.
No Bull Sports is excited to award this quarter’s scholarship of $5,000 to deserving candidates. They will award $20,000 worth of scholarships over the course of a calendar year, awarded quarterly each scholarship is worth $5,000.
The First Quarter application deadline is March 1st, 2017, Second Quarter is June 1st, 2017, Third Quarter is September 1st, 2017, and Fourth Quarter is December 1st, 2017.
If you have any questions, you may contact at scholarships-at-nobullsports.org or 1.877.307.1451, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST