American Councils for International Education is pleased to announce The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) that is sponsored by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs’, Professional Fellows Division. The fellowship is open to the citizens of Georgia who are 25-35 years old. The program brings emerging leaders to the United States for intensive fellowships designed to broaden their professional expertise. The fellows will participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support with lots of other benefits.
American Councils for International Education is a premier, international nonprofit creating educational opportunities that prepare individuals and institutions to succeed in an increasingly interconnected world.
To participate in the Professional Fellows Program you must be:
- 25-35 years old
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Legislative – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
You can apply online for the given fellowship program. Firstly you have to create an account through the given link: https://ais.americancouncils.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/AIR.woa/wa/login?brand=pfp
- Work in a full-time fellowship placement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home. While their fellows will gain first-hand knowledge about US organizations and institutions and build networks and relationships with US counterparts.
- Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support. Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on the program.
- Become part of prestigious networks -including YSEALI (for Southeast Asian participants only) and PFP. Alumni will gain access to tremendous resources and an international network of like-minded professionals spanning the globe.
The application for the fall 2017 program will be open from February 13-April 7, 2017.
If you have questions, kindly go through the given link: