The law firm of Millar & Mixon LLC recognizes that education is vital for young people to achieve their career goals. Hence, they are proud to offer three scholarships to deserving students in Georgia who can write creative essays communicating the dangers of distracted driving. The contest is available to rising high school seniors in Georgia and rising college freshmen who are enrolled at a four-year college or university in Georgia. The purpose of the law firm is helping local charities, fundraisers from little leagues to specialty hospitals. The scholarship worth of $2,000, $1,000 and $500 amounts.
The law firm of Millar & Mixon LLC believes in helping their local communities thrive and making the world a better place for their families and the generations to come by helping when we are called upon and many times, even when we’re not.
For entering the essay contest, the candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a high school within the state of Georgia
- Candidate must be an undergraduate student who is currently enrolled in a college or university located within the state of Georgia
- Candidates have read and understood the Millar &Mixon TeenSafety Scholarship Essay Contest Rules contained herein and understand I am legally bound by them.
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate can download application by the given link: http://www.millarandmixon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/MillarMixon-TeenSafetyScholarship.pdf
- Headshot photo (.jpg)
Applicants will send a completed application, head shot photo and essay to scholarship-at-millarandmixon.com. (Keep a copy for your records.)
- Law firm will provide the following awards to winners of our Scholarship contest
- 1st Place: $2,000 scholarship
- 2nd Place: $1,000 scholarship
- 3rd Place: $500 scholarship
- The cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check from the law firm of Millar &Mixon LLC and the money is to be used to pay for education-related expenses
You must submit your completed application and essay by 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 1, 2017.
If you have any question, email to ccalloway-at-millarmixon.com.