Daniel Burrus is giving you chance to enter in “Daniel Burrus Scholarship” that is open to high school student attending a college or university in the following semester.Burrus’s mission is to help leaders create anticipatory and highly innovative organizations by using predictable Hard Trends and game-changing technology to build a better tomorrow. The Daniel Burrus Scholarship Fund will support three (3) students with $1,000 award amount each that can be used towards their books and tuition.
Daniel Burrus (born in 1947) is an American technology futurist, innovation expert, business … Business entrepreneur. Burrus created six companies. Burrus is the founder and CEO of Burrus Research, a research and consulting firm.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- A high school student attending a college or university in the following semester
- A full-time college or university student in good academic standing (documentation needed)
- Shows a desire to continue their education in order to more effectively impact their community
How to Apply
All applicants must write an essay and essay should be 500 words in length at a minimum. The topic of the essay is given below:
- State the importance of turning technological change into competitive advantage and why it is important to have an Anticipatory Mindset using the idea of Daniel Burrus’ Anticipatory Organization Model.
- Describe how organizations can use Hard Trends to anticipate disruptions and identify game-changing opportunities to accelerate success.
- Explain how looking at the Visible Future™ enable organizations to more accurately plan, anticipate, and prepare for what is to come. Responses should incorporate an understanding of Hard Trends.
All applicants must submit the essay to scholarship-at-burrus.com.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Daniel Burrus Scholarship Fund will support three (3) students either entering college or already attending a university, granting each $1,000 to be used towards books and tuition.
- Deadline for fall semester is July 15, 2017.
- Deadline for spring semester is December 15, 2017.
Have any query feel free to contact to contact.burrus-at-gmail.com or call (262) 671-4769.