Imperial College Business School are passionate about the power of innovative thinking.
Companies of all sizes are progressively demanding employees with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to drive innovation from within an organisation. The University has long-recognised the value that intrapreneurs bring to our cohort by sharing their unique insights and real-world experience.
Imperial College Business School are delighted to offer a scholarship for Full-Time MBA candidates with a strong track record of intrapreneurship and the potential and ambition to drive future innovation. The recipient of the Intrapreneurship Scholarship will be expected to be a significant ambassador for the innovation community at Imperial, by sharing their experiences, contributing to existing programmes and creating new initiatives.
Field of Study
Level of Study
- A track record of being an innovator in your organisation. Examples include: participation in the ideation, design and launch of new products or services; championing new approaches to resolve problems; participation in or leadership of an initiative aimed at making the organisation more innovative.
- An appreciation of the kind of organisational work required to garner top management support, build resources and create a narrative around your innovation in order to make it succeed.
- A vision of an innovation that your future employer (or current organisation) should develop and launch, and the ambition to be the driver of this process.
- A clear desire share your intrapreneurship experience with the Business School community and to contribute to innovation initiatives at the College.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references.
How to Apply
Applicants must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 16 March 2018, to be considered for this scholarship.
What does ‘intrapreneurship’ mean to you, and how have you demonstrated your intrapreneurial talent in your career to date? How would you use the MBA to further your intrapreneurial ambitions? Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your online application or via email by the 16 March 2018 deadline.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
The Jittery Monks Scholarship
Send Your Custom Scholarship Essay to Win $1,500
Once every year, we’re curious to see what you have to offer and award the best work with $1,500. If you want to enter the scholarship competition, all you have to do is to write an essay explaining the situations where delegating the work is beneficial for your studies. Tell us about the times you had to have someone else do a paper for you so you could focus on more important tasks instead. If you agree with us that delegating part of the work is completely legitimate, please support that statement with your own experience.
Apply before March 1, 2019. We will carefully evaluate the essays we receive and contact the chosen winner by March 10. All submissions should be original and should be able to beat Turnitin and other plagiarism scans. We will then send the award by check to the winner’s school to be handed to them.
Mail the essay to us at [email protected] with “Jittery Monks Scholarship” in the subject line. Make sure the document is either in pdf or doc format so we can open it. Along with the essay, send us your contact info – name, phone, and address.
You need to be a college student in the moment of applying (we will check this). However, you can be located anywhere in the world! We’re big fans of students connecting across borders through platforms like Reddit and Yahoo Answers.
Submit your essay to Jitterymonks.com via link below to win the scholarship.
Original Scholarship Post Link:
Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships for International Students in UK
Around 50 Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships available for highly skilled researchers from other Commonwealth countries to spend one or two years at an eligible UK university or higher education institution conducting postdoctoral research.
These fellowships are funded by the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) through the Rutherford Fund, with the aim of attracting global talent and supporting the UK’s research base, by attracting high-calibre international candidates and encouraging links and collaboration
University in UK
Field of Study
Any of the subjects offered by the university.
Level of Study
Highly skilled and motivated PhD students whose proposed research topic is innovative, timely, and likely to lead to wider impact beyond the academic community and build research collaboration between the UK and other Commonwealth countries
The scholarship covers:
- Airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed will not usually be reimbursed)
- Research support grant of £2,500 per annum
- Stipend or living allowance at the rate of £1,627 per month, or £2,019 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2017-2018 levels)
- Study travel grant of £1,000 per award towards the costs of approved travel within the UK or overseas.
11 December 2017
To be eligible to apply for these fellowships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country other than the United Kingdom, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a Commonwealth country other than the UK, and not based in the UK at the time of application
- Be available to start your fellowship in the UK before 31 March 2018
- Have been awarded your PhD no more than ten years prior to 1 November 2017
- Not have previously held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship awarded by the CSC
You may apply for support for postdoctoral research for one or two years.
The CSC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. For further information on the support available to candidates with a disability, see the CSC disability support statement.
The CSC is also committed to administering and managing its scholarships and fellowships in a fair and transparent manner – for more information, see the CSC anti-fraud policy.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply directly to the CSC using the Electronic Application System (EAS). All applications must be submitted via the EAS before deadlline on 11 December 2017, 12.30 (GMT) at the latest.
You must provide the following supporting documents before the CSC by 12.30 (GMT)on 13 December 2017:
- Two reference letter. One of these referees must be your PhD supervisor; without a reference from this person (except in exceptional circumstances) your application will be ineligible
- PhD certificate
- Supporting statement from your proposed supervisor in the UK
- Copy of your passport showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship
You must ask three referees to submit a reference on headed paper by email to [email protected] as soon as possible. Your EAS number must be included in the subject line of each email. Please also include the name and email address of each of your three referees in your application. When you submit your application, each referee will receive an email reminding them to submit their reference by the deadline above, in case they have not already done so; this email will include a link to your application, which they can view.
You must also ask your proposed supervisor in the UK to submit a supporting statement on headed paper by email to [email protected] as soon as possible. This statement should confirm that they:
- Are willing to host you in their department for a period of one or two years from a date no later than 31 March 2018
- Have approval from their head of department and relevant university authorities to make an offer to host a postdoctoral researcher
Your EAS number must be included in the subject line of the email. You must also include the name and email address of your proposed supervisor in your application. When you submit your application, your proposed supervisor will receive an email reminding them to submit their statement by the deadline above, in case they have not already done so; this email will include a link to your application, which they can view.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship
Monash University is calling the international students who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer. The University invited students from any countries to apply for Monash International Leadership Scholarship.
This scholarship is intended for the outstanding students who can be ambassadors for Monash. Please be noted, if you are studying Australian Year 12, you may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence instead (Please check the link on scholarship website).
Monash University, Australia
Field of Study
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Monash Pathway programs.
Level of Study
International students from any country
100% course fees
15 Oct, 15 Nov, 15 Jan, 15 March, 15 Apr, 15 May
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below). Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash unconditional course offer. Do not submit supporting documentation with your application, it will not be considered. Next deadline on 15 November, 15 January, 15 March, 15 April, and 15 May.
Please visit the official website of the scholarship on below link to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Classroom Assistant II (Part Time-4 Positions)
145 Position Details Position Information Recruitment/Posting Title Classroom Assistant II (Part Time-4 Positions) Posting Number 18TM0693 Department Ctr-Strategic Urban Ldrshp-Cmd...
Osteoporosis Prevention & Treatment Ctr Student Worker
104 Working Title Osteoporosis Prevention & Treatment Ctr Student Worker Anticipated Starting Academic Term Fall Job Type Student Job Category...
Student Software Developer (FALL)
69 Student Software Developer (FALL) – Job Number: 183298 Organization : CIMMSJob Location : United States-Oklahoma-NormanSchedule : Part-timeWork Schedule: Flexible, 10-20 hours per weekSalary Range: $10.00Benefits Provided: No Required Attachments: Resume,...
Cross-Disciplinary Faculty Position: Illustration/Drawing/Digital Media
56 Posting Details Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All...
Cross-Disciplinary Faculty Position: Ceramics/Digital Ceramics
38 Posting Details Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All...
JMU X-Labs Student Intern – IE
29 Position Details Position Information Working Title JMU X-Labs Student Intern – IE Posting Number J1255 Position Type Institutional Employment...
General Archives Student Assistant
35 Posting Details Posting Details Job Title General Archives Student Assistant Requisition Number DU04595 Department Name 88000:LIBRARY ADMINISTRATION Work Location...
Oral History Center Indexing Student Assistant
29 Posting Details Posting Details Job Title Oral History Center Indexing Student Assistant Requisition Number DU03576 Department Name 88000:LIBRARY ADMINISTRATION...
Dullabh Education Award
35 About the scholarship Application status: Not currently open for applicationsApplicable study: Year 3 of a BEd(Tchg) Primary, GradDipTchg(Sec) or...
KMOS-TV Development Student Worker – Spring 2019
25 Position Information Position Information Position Title KMOS-TV Development Student Worker – Spring 2019 Working Title KMOS-TV Development Student Worker...