Dunkin’ Donuts is pleased to sponsor 4-Safety Scholarship Contest in partnership with Hasbro Children’s Hospital. The contest is open to all high school or college students who either attend school or live in Rhode Island or Bristol County Massachusetts. By participating in this contest student will learn how to recognize, avoid and communicate about safety hazards. The winning candidate will get an award amount up to $4,000.
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American global donut company and coffeehouse based in Canton, Massachusetts, in Greater Boston. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Students must be high school and college students
- Who live in or attend school in Rhode Island or Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Participants under 18 must have an adult mentor. This person can be a teacher, parent, coach or workplace supervisor.
How to Apply
- Applicant must create a poster of 60 seconds video message that sends an important message about reducing unintentional injuries.
- You can check the given link t be applying for the Scholarship Contest: https://dinamorrissey.wufoo.com/forms/zok4lju07dgpuz/
The scholarship will fund up to $4,000 in college scholarships for the entire contest! (If working with a partner on a video, each will split the awarded amount.)
The contest will begin on October 14, 2016, and will end on June 1, 2017.
If you have any question you can Email at 4safety-at-lifespan.org with the subject line “4-Safety Scholarship Contest”