The Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. is now offering its annual contest the 3rd Annual Innovation Scholarship essay contest.The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and those students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States.To raise awareness of technology’s impact on driving, their Texas car accident lawyers are sponsoring their 3rd annual essay contest with $5,000 in prizes to help young people further their educations. The winners will receive awards of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place and $1,000 for third place.
Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. was founded in 1992 to fight for justice for people in South Texas who are dealing with serious personal injuries and losses.Herrman&Herrman, P.L.L.C.believes that getting an education is the best hope for young people to attain a rewarding career in the 21st century. They are proud to offer assistance with scholarship prizes to help further your education
- The applicant must be high school juniors and seniors
- Students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges, universities and technical colleges in the United States
- Students who are 17 years or younger will need to provide parental consent to enter.
- Employees of Herrman&Herrman, P.L.L.C., their board of directors and immediate families are not eligible to enter this essay contest.
How to Apply
To enter the contest, students should write a 600+ word essay on the following topic:
What kind of effects do you believe we will face as self-driving cars become more prominent on the roads.
Each student contestant should submit the following items:
- An essay as a Word document (doc, docx) or PDF
- A digital photo (jpg or png) of yourself
- Your full name, school, and phone number
The applicant must e-mail the required items to scholarship-at-herrmanandherrman.com.
A scholarship will be awarded three (3) scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity of the essay.
- 1st Place – $2,500
- 2nd Place – $1,500
- 3rd Place – $1,000
The deadline for entering the 2017 essay contest is December 1, 2017, and winners will be announced on or about December 22, 2017.
If you have any question, contact at scholarship-at-herrmanandherrman.com.