If you’re interested in designing homes, building homes, placing people in homes, combatting homelessness, or studying the housing market then Homelight want to support like-minded students who want to share their passion for improving the world of real estate. Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college is eligible to apply. Winners of the Homelight Scholarship will get up to $1,000.
Homelight has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. HomeLight is a small team of talented people in San Francisco looking to change the face of real estate. We use actual sales data and client reviews to find the best real estate agents for homeowners across the United States.
To apply for the HomeLight Scholarship,
- Candidate must be at least eighteen years old and residing legally in the United States.
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
- Or be a high school senior planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study during the entirety of the 2016-2017 academic year
- Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in fall 2016 is eligible to apply.
- Eligible areas of study: design homes, build homes, place people in homes, housing & economic studies.
How to Apply
To apply, the candidate can submit a short piece of writing that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
The written portion of your application must be in English and must not exceed 1,000 words and submits your scholarship application form through the given link: https://goo.gl/forms/DxVZLrsVAMbVcZvN2
All content submitted in connection with your application, including any images, must be submitted in accordance with any technical specifications set forth in the application.
Homelight is offering a $1,000 scholarship to winning talented students.
- The application deadline is April 1, 2017, for spring and November 15th, 2017 for winter.
- The company plans to continue the HomeLight Scholarship every semester.