PM Business Advisors is pleased to offer the scholarship named as “Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship”. Be enrolled full-time in a college or university and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent to applying for the scholarship. The scholarship is aimed towards well-rounded individuals who display both academic excellences in accounting and/or finance as well as an involvement in their community. The candidate who does the best will receive $2500 scholarship.
PM Business Advisors are Recovery Engineers and their vision is to provide their clients the tools to identify unique opportunities to improve their operations through the implementation of best practices and offer them the fortitude to hold them accountable to change.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply online through the given link: http://www.pmbusinessadvisors.com/scholarship-apply/
- Applicants can also apply offline for this scholarship you can download the application form from the given link: http://www.pmbusinessadvisors.com/wp-content/uploads/Scholarship-17-18.pdf
Please submit the following documents
- Your Resume
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Your Official Transcript
Please send completed application and supplemental materials to:
PM Business Advisors, LLC
333 Westchester Ave
East bldg. Suite E-1500
White Plains, NY 10604
PM Business Advisors provide those who meet the criteria
The deadline to submit applications is August 31, 2017.