The Arizona National Livestock Show is investing in the future of agriculture and awarding scholarships to students who have participated in the livestock show or horse show. Scholarships are available to students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree and attending an accredited university or college for the current academic year. The scholarship program is intended to help continue motivating students in agriculture in their academic pursuits. The Arizona National Livestock Show annually awards over $40,000 to the winning student.
The Arizona National Livestock Show is the largest Livestock Show in the Southwest, an annual Phoenix tradition since 1948. The aim of the Arizona is to provide the premier national livestock show experience while showcasing Arizona and young leaders.
Students selected to receive these scholarships must also meet the following criteria:
- High School graduate
- Currently taking at least 12 hours at a college or university
- Twelve semester hours completed after high school graduation and prior to applying
- Maintaining a minimum 2.5 G.P.A. (A = 4)
- Participation of more than one (1) year in the Arizona National Livestock Show or Arizona National Horse Show as an exhibitor, volunteer or contestant.
How to Apply
The applicants can download the application form through the given link:
Please include all of the following documents with your signed application.
- Application and attachments to be typed or done by the word processor.
- Three Letters of Recommendation dated in current semester
- Current Official Transcripts for last completed semester are required from ALL colleges or universities attended. Transcripts should be requested early as they must be received by the deadline.
- Verification of attendance for the current semester.
- A digital photo emailed to information-at-anls.org.
You must complete your application and send all paperwork to:
Arizona National Livestock Show, Inc.
1826 W. McDowell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85007-1696
The winners of livestock show or horse show will receive $40,000.
The scholarship application deadline is March 15, 2017.
If you would like further information please contact at 6025-258-8568.