BrickHouse Security Company is now offering its scholarship program named as the BrickHouse Security College Scholarship. The program is open to all a high school graduates or current college students who have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA. The mission of the company is to provide high-performance technology tools that give you actionable information to help you make decisions and take charge of your life. The program worths a $10,000 scholarship award to be dispersed among up to three qualified applicants
BrickHouse Security is a New York, NY-based security company that sells security systems, including video cameras and hidden cameras, and GPS trackers to law enforcement agencies, businesses, and individuals. The company is the parent company of GPS tracking device companies Securus and Zoombak.
To eligible, the applicants meet the all following criteria:
- Must be a high school graduate or current college student
- Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
- Must be legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia
- If you are a current or former uniformed law enforcement officer in the United States who was wounded in the line of duty or the dependents of current or former uniformed law enforcement officers who were wounded in the line of duty, you may be eligible to receive this immediate-use scholarship.
- Current employees, officers, directors, and agents of BrickHouse Security and its related companies and members of their immediate families and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link:
- Upload the complete a 250-500 word essay on the following topic: “Describe how your service and injury have impacted your outlook on higher education.”
- Upload proof of disability
BrickHouse security is offering a $10,000 scholarship to be dispersed among up to three qualified applicants. The funds granted can be used for your child’s education, your education, or your spouse’s college education.
The applicants submit your complete scholarship application online no later than May 1, 2017, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.