The PreJax Foundation is offering the scholarship program for Plan to enroll in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school. The PreJax Foundation aims to support exceptional students who either have a parent with MS or have themselves been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). The winner candidates will receive $1,000 scholarship for tuitions respectively.
The PreJax Foundation has been officially approved as a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization, which means your donations are tax deductible! Feel free to review our IRS letter below, and you will receive a letter after you make your donation that you can provide to your tax preparer.
- Be current high school seniors, high school graduates (including students who have earned their GED certificate), or current undergraduate students of any age who have MS or have a parent with MS and will be attending, or are already currently attending, an accredited postsecondary school working toward their first undergraduate degree.
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident living in the United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam or any other US territory.
- Plan to enroll in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school located in the United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam or any other US territory for the 2016-17 academic year.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester in course work leading to a first-time degree, license or certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship, candidates must download the application form at the given link:
Along with your completed application, you will also need to send:
- An official copy of your high school transcript or GED
- A personal statement of 500 words or less explaining how you or your parent’s MS has impacted your life
- Two letters of reference from non-family members who can share some insight about who you are (e.g. a school official or teacher, clergy member, work supervisor, etc.)
- A letter from a medical doctor verifying a conclusive diagnosis of multiple sclerosis for yourself or one of your parents
All applications and supporting documentation must be mailed to:
The PreJax Foundation
1761 Travertine Terrace
Sanford, FL 32771
The PreJax Foundation will be providing college tuition assistance for students in the form of $1,000 scholarships. Each scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s tuition at his or her post-secondary institution of choice.
Applications will be available for applying between January 1st, 2017 and April 30th, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at info-at-theprejaxfoundation.com