At Rising Capital Associates, they believe that scholarships can give ambitious students the opportunity to focus on his or her studies instead of worrying about the cost of books and tuition. With that little extra help, they believe you can achieve greatness. That’s why Rising Capital Associates is proud to offer a scholarship to help enable one student chosen from all entries to pursue his or her education. The program is open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by January 1, 2016, at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute. The Rising Capital Associates will award a $1,000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Brief Background on Company- Rising Capital Associates has over 30 years of combined industry experience in the life settlement market. The company focuses on working with you to find a solution that meets your financial needs. They help customers with structured settlements and annuity purchasing and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Current Rising Capital Associates employees or the immediate family of current Rising Capital Associates employees are not eligible for entry.
- Applicants must either be an incoming college freshman for the spring 2017 academic semester
- A current undergraduate or graduate student of any accredited two or four Year College, university or institute. To see if your school is eligible, please visit http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx.
How to Apply
- To apply, the applicant can submit his/her application by using the given link: http://www.rcapitalassociates.com/scholarship-guidelines-and-regulations/
- Each applicant must submit an essay of 2000 words or less that includes the following:
- Applicant’s name, address, phone number, and the university or institute of attendance as of January 1, 2016.
- Essay question:
If you were offered a million dollar lump sum today, or three million dollars paid monthly over the next 30 years, which would you choose, and why?
The applicant of the winning essay will receive a one-time scholarship of $1,000 to be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
The deadline for applications is March 31, 2017. Award recipients will be notified on April 15, 2017.
For any questions regarding the 2017 Scholarship Program, contact to info-at-risingca.com