Saint Mary’s College of California is pleased to introduce you a scholarship named as “William L’Heureux Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to an incoming M.S. in Business Analytics, M.S. in Financial Analysis & Investment Management, M.S. in Accounting, Trans-Global Executive MBA, Professional MBA or Executive MBA student that demonstrates high academic qualifications and great potential. Saint Mary’s College of California invites you to passionately embrace knowledge, the challenges of scholarship, and the capacity to make lasting change in the world. The award amount of the scholarship is up to $8,000 per awardees spread over 2 quarters.
Saint Mary’s is a selective, comprehensive university that engages the intellect and the spirit with exceptional academics. This is an education that changes lives and inspires the desire to transform society.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Scholarship applicant must be a new applicant to the M.S. in Financial Analysis & Investment Management, M.S. in Accounting, Trans-Global Executive MBA, Professional MBA or Executive MBA program
- Demonstrated commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) and/or social enterprise through relevant work or volunteer experience
- Must exhibit exceptional leadership qualities through professional or volunteer experience
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher
How to Apply
- For download the application form you can check the given link: https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/ScholarshipApplication.pdf
- To be considered for the scholarship program applicants must write a 500-word essay, in your essay you must explain that why you believe you should receive a merit-based graduate business for Saint Mary’s College Graduate Business Program.
After completing your application the complete application packet must be mailed to
Saint Mary’s College Graduate Business
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The L’Heureux Scholarship will be awarded up to $8,000 per awardee spread over 2 quarters.
Application deadline for the summer 2017 Program is June 26, 2017.