The Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP) is delighted to announce the AICP Scholarship Program to graduate and undergraduate students.The program is available to full-time students who are attending an accredited educational institution and who have a cumulative 3.00 G.P.A. at the time of application.The AICP is dedicated to promoting regulatory competence and awareness for the improvement of regulatory compliance within the insurance industry.The AICP is offering up to three (3) scholarships of $1,500.00 each for tuition and fees to an accredited educational institution.
The Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP) serves the insurance compliance community by promoting relationships, exchanging information, and providing learning opportunities within a dynamic regulatory environment.
- An undergraduate applicant must be a full-time student, as defined by the accredited educational institution the applicant is attending and must have completed the first year and one semester of the second year in that educational institution.
- A graduate applicant must be taking at least two courses at an accredited educational institution and must have completed four (4) graduate credit courses in his/her chosen program.
- The applicant’s status must meet the above requirements for the term subsequent to when the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have declared his/her major course work to be in the field of Insurance, Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Management, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics, or a Business-related field.
- Applicants must have a cumulative G.P.A. at the time of application of at least 3.00.
How to Apply
To be applying for the scholarship, the applicant may download the application form, through the given link:
- An official transcript of his/her most recent grades or a copy of his/her latest report card, providing that it shows the cumulative grade point average.
- A resume noting such items as academic achievements and involvement in scholastic activities, extracurricular activities, and leadership roles.
- A short narrative describing any current and/or future interest to pursue education/career in the insurance field.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, business or civic leader, or member of the clergy.
Send completed applications with all supporting documents to the AICP Association Headquarters at the following address:
Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals
11130 Sunrise Valley Dr., Suite 350
Reston, VA 20191
Up to three (3) $1,500.00 scholarships may be awarded annually for tuition and fees to an accredited educational institution. Disbursement of scholarships for tuition and fees will be made directly to an accredited educational institution. Scholarships are not renewable; however, a recipient may reapply.
- The complete application must be submitted no later than June 2nd, 2017. Individuals (including past recipients of scholarship) may re-apply each year. Incomplete applications and late materials will not be considered.
- Scholarship applicants will be notified by July 15th. Pending verification of enrollment, payment will be made to the educational institution by August 5th.
Additional information can be obtained at www.aicp.net or by calling (703) 234-4074.