The Announcement of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Sunshine Chapter is pleased to announce the 2017 Educational Scholarship Program the AUSA Sunshine Chapter Scholarship. In order to apply for the Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program, the applicant must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-producing college or university or accepted and planning to attend an accredited, degree-producing college or university. AUSA supports America’s Army – Active, National Guard, and Reserve, Civilians, Retirees and family members. The AUSA Sunshine Chapter will provide up to $1,000 in Educational Scholarship Funds to one or more eligible AUSA Sunshine Chapter members. T
The Sunshine Chapter of AUSA supports the Central Florida community to include the Soldier, civilian and retiree population. Since 1950, the Association of the United States Army has worked to support all aspects of national security while advancing the interests of America’s Army and the men and women who serve.AUSA is a private, non-profit educational organization.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the AUSA Sunshine Chapter or a legal dependent of an AUSA Sunshine Chapter Member
- Be enrolled in an accredited, degree-producing college or university or accepted and planning to attend an accredited, degree-producing college or university for the Fall 2017 term
- Be enrolled in the equivalent of 12 semester hours or 9 quarter hours
- Undergraduate seniors and graduate students are not eligible
How to Apply
- To apply, for the scholarship, the applicant can download the application through the given link: http://www.ausa-sunshine.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-AUSA-Scholarships-Info-and-App2.pdf
- To apply for AUSA membership, visit: www.ausa.org. During the AUSA application process and be sure to specify your chapter affiliation as The Sunshine.
Applicants must submit the following:
- High school or college original transcripts indicating current grade point average
- Essay describing the applicant’s leadership philosophy not to exceed two pages double-spaced.
The complete application must submit by the following ways:
- Mail to: AUSA Sunshine Chapter PO BOX 780485 Orlando, FL 32878-0485
- Email to peter.martin-at-gdit.com
All registered members and their children are eligible to apply for up to $1,000 in funding for summer and fall 2017 educational pursuits.
The scholarships applications are due July 30, 2017. Awards will be announced August 18, 2017.
If you have any question, contact to Peter Martin at peter.martin-at-gdit.com or (407) 541-4104