A college degree has never been more critical but college costs continue to increase, and Autolist feels supporting students towards that goal hence they announce Autolist Used Car to Dream Car Scholarship. Students who are currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year are eligible to apply. The scholar will receive $1,500 scholarship quarterly and the scholarship award based on outstanding students either on a merit or need basis.
Autolist, a San Francisco based company, is the fastest growing new and used car search engine. With top rated automotive apps in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, the company helps consumers looking to research, find, and buy their next vehicle. By combining listings from top sites and dealers across the country, Autolist offers the largest selection of new and used cars for sale in the United States.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Any legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Who is currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year.
- Student currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible).
How to Apply
Interested applicant can apply through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGB_8i3SSiZNytK0OAn0lHsg90dluu-emrcauMFwrVybCt8A/viewform
To apply, please submit an application that includes answers to the following prompts:
- A Look into the Future (250-word max)
- We are looking for students who dream big and can think critically about the issues our world is facing. Students will be asked to answer one of the following questions:
- What is the future of the automobile?
- What is the future of transportation in your hometown?
- What is the future of US infrastructure?
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words (250-word max)
- In the second part of the application, we would like students to discuss their alignment with one of Autolist’s core values:
- Collaborating with peers
- Deriving insights with data
- Working hard for results
Autolist’s team offering a quarterly $1,500 scholarship for outstanding students based either on a merit or need basis.
- Application deadline for fall: September 1
- Application deadline for winter: December 1