The Boomer Esiason Foundation’s ultimate goal is to free the world of CF (cystic fibrosis), while they wait, they will improve the lives of those who live with the disease. That’s why the foundation is pleased to announce the Gunnar Esiason Own It Scholarship. In order to apply, High school seniors and college students at any level will be eligible. Applicants must be able to prove a cystic fibrosis diagnosis.Through the program, the Boomer Esiason Foundation is offering award range from $1,000 – $5,000.
The Boomer Esiason Foundation is a group of passionate, dedicated individuals who work every day to raise money, awareness, and support for the CF community.It is a dynamic partnership of leaders in the medical and business communities joining with a committed core of volunteers to heighten awareness, education, and quality of life for those affected by cystic fibrosis while providing financial support to research aimed at finding a cure.
To eligible, applicant must:
- Be high school seniors and college students at any level
- Be able to prove a cystic fibrosis diagnosis
How to Apply
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://befscholars.communityforce.com/Login.aspx?
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
- Short Essay: How do you think the Boomer Esiason Foundation impacts the CF community? (Less than 350 words)
- Long Essay: How do you OWN your CF? (More than 350 words)
- Peer Review: Have a friend tell us about you and how you OWN your CF. (200-350 words; must provide Full Name, Email Address, and Phone Number)
- Recent photo
- Letter from your physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine.
- Transcript (high school, college, and/or graduate school)
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
- W2 forms for both parents
The Boomer Esiason Foundation Scholarship program will provide award range from $1,000 – $5,000.
The applications must be submitted to no later than September 8, 2017, at 5:00 PM(EST Time Zone).
If you have any question, contact to Chris McEwan: cmcewan-at-esiason.org