As the role of technology changes, the next generation of technology professionals needs to possess the compassion and commitment to using technology as a tool to improve the world they live in. Hence, the Centre Technologies is now accepting applications for the Kathy Pace Technology Scholarship in Honors of the late Kathy Pace, who strongly believed in supporting the community.The program is open to any college students who are pursuing a degree in a technology-related field. The winner of the scholarship will get up to $5,000 award that can be used to pay for tuition and/or other school related expenses
Centre Technologies is an IT solutions partner to businesses throughout Texas and Louisiana. Centre Technologies is a multimillion-dollar leading technology provider, serving Houston, Austin, Dallas, New Orleans, and surrounding areas. They employ over 160 IT experts who are able to assess, design, deploy and support any IT solution from the classic to the cutting-edge.
- All incoming college freshman, current college students, and graduate students pursuing a technology degree are invited to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is not restricted to incoming freshman. Any technology students, at any level of their higher education, are encouraged to apply.
- The student must be pursuing a degree in a technology related field.
- The student must attend an accredited college in Texas or Louisiana.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kathy Pace Technology Scholarship, the applicant must submit all the following required documents:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Unofficial Copy of High School or College Transcript
- Personal Statement/Application “Essay”
- Describe what technology means to you.
- Describe how you hope to work with technology in the future.
- Maximum 800 Words
The student chosen for the scholarship should embody the spirit of encouraging and supporting others, and demonstrate care for both the people around them and for their community.
The applicant must submit all application materials by email to info-at-KathyPaceScholarship.com
The $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to one college student pursuing higher education in a technology related field, and it can be used to pay for tuition and/or other school related expenses.
The Centre Technologies will be accepting scholarship submissions until July 15, 2017.