“Chiropractic Education Scholarship Program” is administrated Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Oklahoma State Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The resident of Oklahoma for at least five years prior to the date of application and must be enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited chiropractic school are eligible for the scholarship. The purpose of the Chiropractic Education Scholarship Program is to assist residents of the state of Oklahoma who is pursuing the study of chiropractic at accredited out-of-state schools. Award range of the scholarship is not exceeding of $6,000.
The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is the agency of the government of Oklahoma that serves as the governing body of the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education, which is the largest provider of higher education in the state of Oklahoma.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility
- The student must be a resident of Oklahoma for at least five years prior to the date of application.
- The student must be enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited chiropractic school.
- Scholarship awardees under this program shall maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average. The cumulative grade point average will be determined after the summer trimester for fall scholarship eligibility, and after the fall trimester for spring scholarship eligibility.
- A student may participate in the program for no more than four years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who want to apply should go to the given link and download the application form
You must provide the following documents
- First-year students must include with this application a statement of admission to a college of chiropractic by a school official.
- Students beginning chiropractic study prior to the summer 2017 term must include an official transcript with this application. Students with a cumulative grade point average below 3.00 will not be considered for participation in the program.
- Fall scholarship eligibility will be determined after the summer trimester.
Application and supporting documentation must be mailed at:
Chiropractic Education Scholarship Program
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Post Office Box 108850
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73101
Scholarship award amounts may vary, but cannot exceed $6,000 per student.
The deadline for all materials to be submitted is July 31, 2017.