The Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program is a nomination-based award provided by Comcast NBCUniversal. Students who are planning to attend an accredited, non-profit college, university or vocational/technical school in the United States can apply for the scholarship. Leaders and Achievers, funded through the Comcast Foundation, recognize high school seniors from Comcast communities for their commitment to community service, academics and demonstrated leadership. The available award amount for the scholarship is $1,000.
Comcast NBCUniversal is determining the future of media and technology. Comcast strives to create the best content and constantly pursues innovation to delight our customers.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Full-time high school senior currently enrolled at a high school in a community served or approved by Comcast.
- Student grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Student demonstrates leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Student shows a strong commitment to and involvement in community service.
- Student plans to attend an accredited, non-profit college, university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- Student will need to complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form. If the nominee is not over the age of 18, the parent/guardian must complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the release.
How to Apply
To determine program eligibility and to request nomination access, school principals and guidance counselors may contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. at comcast-at-applyists.com or at 1-855-670-4787.
Leaders and Achievers students are awarded one-time scholarships, with a base award of $1,000.
Applications for scholarships in support of the 2018-19 academic year will be accepted between September 6 and December 1, 2017.