Clover Park Technical College Foundation is glad to announce CPTC Foundation Scholarship. Students must attend a full-time course schedule (12 or more college credits) for the quarter for which they are applying for scholarships. The mission of the Clover Park Technical College Foundation is to raise friends and funds for Clover Park Technical College to better enable the College to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to succeed in the workforce of today and tomorrow. The minimum award per quarter is $600 and can be used for tuition, books and program supplies.
Clover Park Technical College Foundation was founded in 1992. The Foundation is a public, non-profit corporation. Clover Park Technical College and its’ Foundation have assisted thousands of individuals to successfully obtain their educational and career goals.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Cumulative GPA from your most recent school must be 3.0 or higher
- Loans must not be in default. Applicants cannot have a student loan in default
- Full-time College Student (12+ college level credits)
- Must be a full-time college student for the quarter for which you are applying for a scholarship. Running Start and NW Career and Technical High School students are not eligible for scholarships.
How to Apply
You can sign up through the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://cptc.awardspring.com/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Clover Park Technical College Foundation provides 20-50/ scholarship quarterly and the award range of the scholarship is $600+/quarter can be used for tuition, books and program supplies.
- Application open for Fall/Winter on July 3, 2017, and ends on July 21, 2017.
- Application open for Winter/Spring on September 25, 2017, and ends on October 13, 2017.
If you have any question regarding scholarship you can contact
Office: Building 19, Room 101