Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) the lifetime value of a college education that’s why it is offering DCU Memorial Scholarship for graduate high school senior. The DCU Memorial Scholarship Program is designed to assist outstanding students with the cost of this education. DCU wants to recognize your hard work and promote your goals, too. This year, DCU will award up to $100,000 to the deserving candidates. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit, teachers’ references, an original essay, awards and recognition, and extracurricular and community service activities.
Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) offers a variety of financial services offered by most financial institutions, including savings accounts, checking accounts, IRA accounts, and certificates of deposit.
To enter, the student must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Be planning to attend a state-accredited or nationally-accredited two or four-year College or university.
- DCU employees, volunteers, and their immediate family members are ineligible.
How to Apply
- The candidates can apply on-line at the given link: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/dcu/
- To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must write an essay of 350words on the following topics “Why I should receive a DCU Scholarship”.
- Letters of recommendation
- All supporting materials must be uploaded with your application form.
In 2017, DCU will award up to $100,000 in Scholarships. All funds are distributed through the DCU for Kids Foundation.
All applications and supporting materials must be received by Friday, March 3, 2017, at 3 pm (EST).
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at scholarships-at-dcu.org