Are you the one interested in free fellowship? The International Institute of Michigan State University is glad to announce an amazing fellowship named as International Institute Individual Fellowship (IIIF). If you are an undergraduate, graduate or professional school student, you are eligible to apply. The fellowship is designed to support University of Michigan students who are enrolled in a degree program and wish to participate in internships or conduct research abroad. Award amount up to $5,000 will be granted to International Institute Individual Fellows.
Michigan State University (MSU) is a public research university located in East Lansing, Michigan, United States. MSU was founded in 1855 and became the nation’s first land-grant institution. MSU support international research and study.
- UM-Ann Arbor undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students are eligible, regardless of citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program. Ph.D. pre-candidates are eligible, but Ph.D. candidates are not eligible.
- Students graduating before the start of the project are not eligible.
- Eligible students must return to campus for at least one term prior to graduation.
- Eligible internship or research projects must be at least one month in length, constitute at least a 30-hour-per-week time commitment (exclusive of language training), and meet all requirements of the University Travel Policy and the Institutional Review Board. Funding is not available for language study or service learning.
How to Apply
Applicants, those who are interested can log in through the given link: https://weblogin.umich.edu/?cosign-webapps.lsa.umich.edu&https://webapps.lsa.umich.edu/ii/iiif/
- Student information.
- Project information.
- Budget information, including the estimated cost for transportation, housing, food, visa fees, CDC-required immunizations, and U-M Travel Abroad Health Insurance coverage.
- One recommendation letter requested via the online application. Applicants must enter the name, department, and email address of the recommender, and then send a request via the online application system.
- Document Upload. Applicants will upload two files (preferably in PDF format).
- Award amounts are up to $5,000.
- There is no preference for particular fields of study and the International Institute aims to fund a diverse array of students and projects.
- The International Institute Individual Fellowships are designed to support University of Michigan students, regardless of citizenship, who are enrolled in a degree program and wish to participate in internships or conduct research abroad.
February 15, 2017 is the last date of submitting the application form.
Contact iifellowships-iiif-at-umich.edu with questions.