The Diet Pills Watchdog is delighted to provide the Inaugural Scholarship Program for students focusing on health and social improvement. To be applying for the scholarship program you must be currently enrolled at an accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning in the United States or planning to commence such study in 2017. The scholarship program is designed to assist students in achieving their educational goals. There is a primary award of $3000, and two secondary awards of $1000.
Diet Pills Watchdog is a website that provides diet pill reviews, diet investigations, diet health and fitness information, and independent reviews of weight loss supplements. The claimed purpose of this website is to provide the general public with non-based information on a wide variety of weight loss supplements, diet pills, health and fitness products, and diet plans or programs.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- You must be a resident of one of the fifty United States, the U.S. territories, or the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico at the time of application
- Currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Be commencing study in 2017.
- The scholarship is awarded regardless of race, religion or sex, and is of equal opportunity to all.
How to Apply
- To be participating for the Scholarship Program you must write an essay. The essay will be written in English and be grammatically correct with all punctuation and grammar checked.
- If you are interested and want to apply for the scholarship please go through the given link: https://www.dietpillswatchdog.com/scholarship./
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- One overall winner will receive an award of $3000
- Two other entrants will receive an award of $1000 each
- Each scholarship award will be paid via bank transfer to the accredited institute of higher learning that the recipient is attending.
Students interested in applying must submit their applications by July 31, 2017.