If you have a passion for entrepreneurship and internet marketing, if yes Get Reviewed Internet Marketing scholarship can be the perfect choice for you. This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in institutions of higher learning (colleges, universities). The Scholarship is intended to encourage more people (especially the youth) to join the world of internet marketing – making a living while solving problems through the internet. The winning candidate will get $1,000.
Get Reviewed is a website dedicated to reviewing products and services use in our day to day lives. The website’s main aim is to help you to find the best product/service that will meet your needs without breaking your bank. The website’s main aim is to help you to find the best product/service.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must follow the given guidelines:
- The scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications or any student who consider themselves an entrepreneur.
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in institutions of higher learning (colleges, universities).
- One does not require any expertise in the area of internet marketing, a passion for internet marketing and entrepreneurship is enough.
How to Apply
To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and write an article between 500-2000 words on the subject “How the internet is changing the way we do our shopping”.
To submit your application you should attach the entire details listed below and attached Word document.
- Personal Details (First & Last names, Phone, and Address)
- Name of institution
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student
The complete application with all materials should be emailed to scholarships-at-get-reviewed.com or igetreviewed-at-gmail.com
Only one student will get the $1,000 based on merit, and the check will be mailed out by May 20th, 2017.
In order to be considered for the scholarships please have your admission application/information, scholarship application and required documents submitted by April 30th, 2017.