The Thurgood Marshall College Fund and Wyndham Worldwide are proud to provide TMCF | Wyndham Worldwide Scholarship. Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s member-schools to be eligible for the scholarship. Thurgood Marshall College Fund helps the students to acquire a high-quality college education at an affordable cost, develops leaders of tomorrow and connects high performing students with top tier employment opportunities. The scholarship award amount will be up to $7,000 to the winning candidates.
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) is an American non-profit organization that supports and represents nearly 300,000 students attending its 47 member-schools that include public historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), medical schools, and law schools.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at one of TMCF’s member-schools
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Demonstrate need through FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Open to college sophomores and juniors
How to Apply
To be applying for the scholarship firstly you may create an account through the given link:
The scholarship recipient’s school must provide:
- Resume (include leadership, employment/internship experience, community service)
- 2017-2018 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- Recommendation from current school professor or faculty member (recommender must complete online form)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Selected scholars will receive a one-year scholarship at up to $7,000 used to cover the costs of tuition and fees, on-campus room and board and textbooks.
The application deadline is April 30, 2017, 11:59 pm EST.