The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2017. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Financial aid amounts are US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year).
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The Foundation aims to contribute to the development and welfare of mankind.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply, you can send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
The completed application packet must be submitted at Admissions-at-boustany-foundation.org
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Deadline for the submission is May 31, 2017.