HVAC DENVER has designed a scholarship named as ‘The Perfect Home’ Writing Scholarship. To be eligible for the scholarship student must be currently enrolled (full-time) in universities and colleges. They want to hear you about fresh ideas and concepts brought forth by you that emphasize how much HVACsystems have helped create the perfect home. The scholarship is worth of $3000 award.
HVAC DENVER is a service provider, professional service for both private and commercial customers with a focus on customer satisfaction. The mission statement of Denver’s is crystal clear: keep clients satisfied and offer them great value when it comes to services and unsurpassed service.
To receive the scholarship, a recipient must:
- Only one entry is allowed per student.
- Open to only students who are currently enrolled (full-time) in universities and colleges.
- Only English submissions.
- HVAC Denver reserves the right to dismiss entries on basis of misleading or incorrect information during the verification process.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through the given link: http://hvacdenver.net/perfect-home-scholarship/
- Candidate must also write an article on the topic “Importance of HVAC Systems in a Modern Home”.
- Attach your personal student identification number with your submission
- Address of the financial aid is required when you submit your content.
- You can submit your article through the application form
- You can also submit your articles through the email attach all document and send it to scholarship-at-hvacdenver.net
A cash prize of $3000 will be given to the winning candidate.
The scholarship application deadline is March 27, 2017. Winner of the scholarship will be chosen/ notified by 31th of March, 2017.