Every nurse deserves a chance to realize her potential, that’s why Cascade Healthcare Solutions has put forward a wonderful scholarship termed as Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship. The scholarship applicant is currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program. The purpose of the program is supporting to nursing students who want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients as a nurse. The winner will get up to $1,000 award respectively.
Cascade Healthcare Solutions was founded on the premise of helping their customers save money and making their buying experience as smooth as possible.
Our Scholarship Committee requires each applicant to:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Be willing to provide a profile photo and brief biography to be displayed on Cascadehealthcaresolutions.com if you are awarded the scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form from the given link:
- All applicants are required to write an essay on What motivates you to want to work in the nursing industry?
- Essays must be between 200-300 words.
Interested applicants are welcome to email all their supporting documents along with the application form at scholarshipfund-at-cascadehealthcaresolutions.com
The Cascade Healthcare Solutions awards the $1,000 scholarship each and every winning candidate.
All applications must be received by Cascade Healthcare Solutions by 5:00 p.m. PST on August 1st, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at scholarshipfund-at-cascadehealthcaresolutions.com.