Cellcom is pleased to announce its scholarship program for U.S. citizens who are a resident of a county where Cellcom operates. It strives to provide the best coverage and extraordinary customer service and continue to grow territory to better serve the most important asset, the customers. Cellcom scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, honors, work experience and a statement of educational and career goals.
Cellcom is a provider of communications services throughout Wisconsin and Michigan, with more than 65 retail and agent locations.
- Applicant must reside within a county in Wisconsin or Upper Michigan where Cellcom operates.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be a Cellcom customer.
- Applicant must be a high school graduating senior.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Cellcom employees and agents or dependents of employees and agents are not eligible to apply
- You are eligible if you are a high school senior planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and be a resident of a county where Cellcom operates.
How to Apply
- The candidates must apply on-line to be entering in the scholarship program. The link is:
- Write an essay that must be answered in 750 words or less: Describe how you have contributed to and impacted your community.
If the applicant is a finalist, he/she will be contacted to provide a current official transcript of the applicant’s grades, certified by the school.
Sixteen scholarships of $750 each will be given to the winning students.
Scholarship applications are due March 15, 2017.