Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. is pleased to offer “Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Study Away Scholarship Contest”. All US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry are eligible to enter in this scholarship contest. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest and a purchase will not improve the ability of an Entrant to win. One best essay will be chosen by the sponsor as a winner and the winning essay will receive $500 scholarship to put toward a study away program.
Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Inc. started in 1994 and currently represents thousands of “Vacation Rental Homes” in hundreds of resorts around the world. They are dedicated to helping you find your best choice of holiday accommodations through their high standards of customer service, quick response times and a highly dedicated staff.
Please see the basic entry requirements below:
- All US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and immediate families and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
How to Apply
To be eligible for the Owner Direct Vacation Rentals Study Away Scholarship Contest applicants must write a 600-800 word essay in PDF format. In your essay, you must be describing why travel is important to them.
After complete your essay you must submit your essay to marketing-at-ownerdirect.com
- The winner will be awarded $500
- Applicants essay will be featured on Owner Direct’s blog along with their name, photo, and school they are attending.
The contest begins on May 1, 2017, and deadline for the contest is August 20, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST.