If you need help and fund your brain fuel for the coming school year then Rover.com has put forward an amazing scholarship termed as Rover College Scholarship. This scholarship is providing an opportunity to graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college. The aim of the scholarship is to connect pet parents with loving dog sitters across the country. One prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the applicant who does the best.
Rover.com is your one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy dog sitters near you. Rover is the easiest way for pet parents to find and book a loving and trustworthy dog sitter.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 2.5 or above.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
How to Apply
In order to be an applicant go through the given link and apply today. Link is:
If you want to apply then you must write a 400-500 words essay in your essay you should answer the following question
- What is your relationship with pets?
- How is your relationship with pets different from your parents’ and grandparents’ relationship with pets?
- Do you think of dogs as part of the family? How have human relationships with dogs evolved? How do you see them changing in the future?
- How has the domestication of dogs affected life at work? Life at home? Human relationships?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Total amount obtained by the winner will be $1,000.
Applications are due no later than May 31, 2017.