The Student Loan Hero Scholarship Contest (“the Contest”) is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans. Candidate must be pursuing a degree at a college or university, or attend an educational institution applying for the scholarship program. The scholarship contest is designed to skim the heading that best describes your situation or read them in order and begin living better today. They award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Student Loan Hero, Inc. is helping 100,000+ borrowers manage and eliminate over $2 billion dollars in student loan debt. We’re on a mission to help 44 million Americans manage their student loans smarter.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution
How to Apply
For consideration, candidates must write a write a short essay of 500 words or less (the “Essay”) answering one of the following questions:
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
Such information may include with your application
- Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, student loan balances and terms, account numbers, lenders, social security number, and Federal Student Aid username and password.
- You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the Site or our promotions.
The complete application with all materials should be emailed to
The award prize is $1,000 USD. Student Loan Hero, Inc. is awarding two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
All applications must be received by August 15, 2017, for consideration.
Should you become aware of any discriminatory practices in connection with this Contest please contact Sponsor at scholarships-at-studentloanhero.com