Supporting education and academic achievement is important to everyone. Great teachers inspire many students to become teachers as well. At School Furniture Depot, they honor the hard work and dedication of teachers who are critical to students’ success. Every year, they offer one $1,000 scholarship to help an aspiring teacher achieve his or her goal. School Furniture Depot will award one applicant a $1,000 scholarship. The scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and/or books.
The goal of School Furniture Depot is to provide a pleasant and easy online shopping experience for those in need of purchasing institutional-grade furniture and equipment for school or office environments
- Enrolled at an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA pursuing an undergraduate degree focused on education may also apply
How to Apply
To apply, you must submit one 300-word essay about the teacher and/or event that inspired you to seek a degree in teaching. You should also include the following information:
- First and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Your submission (make sure to save a copy for your records).
- Statement or transcript of your GPA – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Name of college or institution of attendance. If in high school, the name of intended college or institution and intended degree or focus.
You can send your essay and contact information via email to scholarship-at-schoolfurnituredepot.com
$1,000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Application Submission must be received by April 28, 2017.
Any questions may be directed to scholarship-at-schoolfurnituredepot.com