The Ampronix Imaging Technology is offering College Scholarship Program to the students who are enrolled as an undergraduate at a college. Its goal is to offer the assurance necessary to overcome operational and financial obstacles of the evolving healthcare industry. The scholarship will be award a total of $2,250 to 3 chosen applicants who demonstrate the passion for their field of study and great desire to give back to their community.
Ampronix is a renowned authorized master distributor of the medical industry’s top brands as well as a world class manufacturer of innovative technology. It is a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals focused on providing superior customer service.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate at a college
- Must have performed at least 20 hours of community service in the last year
How to Apply
- Take Ampronix College Scholarship Program Survey Form. The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FX9RG27
- Include a 500-word essay describing:
- How the subject of this photo has inspired you
- The reasons you chose your specific field of study and your career goals
- How you give back to your community through volunteerism and how you plan to give back using the skills you are learning in college
- Submit a photo of something or someone that has inspired you to continue your education and plan your future career
- Photo submission should be no larger than 500px by 500px
- The file names for both the photo and essay should follow the form “full_name_ampronix_scholarship_photo” and “full_name_ampronix_scholarship_essay”
- Send submission and any inquiries to info-at-ampronix.com
Awards are as follows:
- 1st place will receive a $1,000 scholarship
- 2nd place will receive a $750 scholarship
- 3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship
Submission deadline is May 31st, 2018.
If applicants have any queries, email to: info-at-ampronix.com