The Emerald Creek Capital is pleased to announce a college scholarship opportunity to one outstanding student in New York City. First-year college students, who are residing in the New York City area, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.The Emerald Creek Scholarship Foundation aims to provide support and assistance to young outstanding students. Students who illustrate excellence will be eligible to receive up to $10,000 towards their continuing education.
Emerald Creek Capital is a direct portfolio lender originating commercial bridge loans. They provide short-term financing secured by the 1st mortgage on commercial real estate.While there is no doubt that America is the land of opportunity, far too often children aren’t given the necessary tools to succeed. By providing financial assistance to high school seniors, the foundation can help open the doors to a world of opportunity.
Students must be rising first-year college students residing in the New York City area.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant can download application through the given link: https://emeraldcreekcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-ecc-scholarship-application.pdf
In order to apply, students are required to submit the following:
- Official high school transcript
- 2015 and 2016 tax forms verifying annual household income
- A typed essay answering the following question:
- What past experience and future aspirations do you feel make you qualified to receive this scholarship? (Maximum length 750 words)
The complete application with application materials must send by the following ways:
- E-mail to: [email protected]
- Mail to: Rebecca Jurbala Emerald Creek Capital 575 Lexington Ave, Suite 3120 New York, NY 10022
The Emerald Creek Scholarship Foundation will provide up to $10,000 towards continuing education.
The application deadline is July 15, 2017.