Are you ready to explore how your understanding of entrepreneurship, innovation, and economics can create value in your life and the communities in which you live? If yes then without wasting your time you must apply for this “UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program” provided by UNCF (United Negro College Fund). The scholarship program is open to undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students. The scholarship is designed to teach students how to develop and apply an entrepreneurial mindset by exploring how the study of entrepreneurship. The award range of the scholarship is up to $20,000.
UNCF (United Negro College Fund) is the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization. To serve youth, the community, and the nation, UNCF supports students’ education and development through scholarships and other programs, strengthens its 37 member colleges and universities, and advocates for the importance of minority education and college readiness.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be African American
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a high school senior
- Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Apply to or be admitted to, or enrolled in a full-time four-year college or university
- Pursue one of the seven eligible disciplines: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science
- Submit a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be willing to participate in an online community throughout their academic calendar year
- Be willing to attend the annual UKSP summit
- Must have an interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, and economics
How to Apply
To be applying for the scholarship program you may register yourself through the given link
You will be required to submit the following:
- High School Transcript or College Transcript
- Student Aid Report
- One letter of recommendation
Financial Aid and Award Money:
An applicant who will win may receive up to $2,500/semester in scholarship awards for up to four years totaling up to $20,000 in scholarship awards.
Application deadline for the scholarship program is May 1, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity e-mail at kochscholars-at-uncf.org or call us at (202) 810-0313.