In honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month, Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) has proud to announce the scholarship program for disable people. The program is administered by Scholarship America and opens for high school senior or graduates, who plans to enroll or already enrolled in full-time or half-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy their customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The student will receive a $2,500 award for full-time study or a $1,250 award for half-time study.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune’s 2016 rankings of America’s largest corporations.
Applicants to the Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities must:
- Have an identified disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major life activity)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent
- Be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll or who is already enrolled in full-time or half-time (at least 6 credits per term) undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
How to Apply
- Applying for the scholarship, you can register through the given link: https://scholarsapply.org/pwdscholarship/login.php?
- Each applicant will be required to submit an essay on the question for receive scholarship “What life experiences have shaped who you are today?”
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form, link to view and print the form: https://scholarsapply.org/uploads/wfpwd/aa.pdf
- A copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page.
- Awards for full-time students are up to $2,500 per year and are renewable up to three years.
- Awards for part-time students are up to $1,250 and are renewable up to seven years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
- Full-time student awards may be renewed for up to three (3) additional years and half-time student awards may be renewed for up to seven (7) years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
All application must be submitted on or before January 17, 2017, or until the first 700 applications are submitted, whichever comes first.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at pwdscholarship-at-scholarshipamerica.org