CBS Television Distribution, a division of CBS Studios Inc. on behalf of Entertainment Tonight and the Tiegel Family has established “The Bonnie Tiegel Memorial Scholarship Program”. High school seniors (at least 17 years of age) or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study, can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship program is designed to assist students who plan to continue their education with a degree in broadcast journalism, communications, or journalism. The student who will select for the scholarship will receive a $2,500 award.
Scholarship America is a Minnesota-based American philanthropic organization that assists communities, corporations, foundations and individuals with fundraising, managing and awarding scholarships to students. Scholarship America mission to mobilize America through scholarships and other educational support to make postsecondary success possible for all. Scholarship America works directly with students, parents, colleges, businesses and communities to help students fulfill their college dreams.
- High school seniors (at least 17 years of age) or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Pursuing a degree in one of the following fields:
- Broadcast Journalism
How to Apply
- To be applying for the scholarship you must register yourself through the given link, when you created your account. Be sure to add tiegelmemorial-at-scholarshipamerica.org to your contacts or address book: https://www.scholarsapply.org/tiegelmemorial/register.php?
- You should also submit an Applicant Appraisal Form. You can download the form through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/uploads/tiegl/AA.pdf
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form.
- Letter of recommendation.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The student will receive a $2,500 award students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
The deadline for application submission is May 31, 2017, the first 250 applications will be considered.
If you have any query you can Email: tiegelmemorial-at-scholarshipamerica.org and call: 1-507-931-1682