The mission of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is to provide scholarship programs and lifelong enrichment opportunities in support of exceptional peoples’ thirst for knowledge and their desire to make a difference in the world. That’s why the foundation is now offering a highly competitive program the “Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship”. High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 un-weighted GPA may apply for the scholarship. When you become a Scholar, you become a part of that incredible, influential network.150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 achievement-based scholarship.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(C)3 nonprofit organization. The Coca-Cola Scholar Foundation’s vision is to develop a powerful network of community leaders, touched by Coca-Cola, whose vision will help shape the world, leaving a lasting legacy for generations to come. To celebrate Coca-Cola’s Centennial in 1986, The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola bottlers came together to fund the Coca−Cola Scholars Foundation
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
- S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply
To apply for the highly competitive program, the candidates can login themselves through the given link: https://connect.coca-colascholars.org/scholarships/application-2017/2017-login
- A transcript – you will need this to report the course level and grades that you have received since your freshman year in high school.
- A school profile – you will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school, the number of AP, IB, and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year and any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of your volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each and any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- The 150 Coca-Cola Scholars will all be awarded $20,000 in scholarship funds.
- They’re glad you’re exploring the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for college funding! Each year they award $3 million in scholarships to talented students across the United States.
- In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, Scholars may also use their funds for other educational expenses as specified by the Foundation, such as on-campus housing, for a computer, or textbooks.
The application deadline isTuesday, October 31, 2017.
The candidate may contact Scholarship America at 1-800-537-4180 for information about scholarship opportunities through the Goizueta Scholars Fund.