CREW Network Foundation would like to announce scholarship that supports future female leaders as they pursue the university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. CREW Network Foundation exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women. They are awarding $5,000 scholarships to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network and its Foundation are committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate by creating programs that educate women and girls about the career opportunities available to them (CREW Careers and UCREW).
To receive the CREW Network Foundation scholarship, a beneficiary must:
- Must be a female
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Must be a citizen of the U.S. or Canada
- Must be a full-time junior, senior or graduate student (2017-18 academic year)
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Intent is to pursue a career in commercial real estate
- Focus of study included in our qualified fields of commercial real estate (see list to the right)
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form. The link is: https://crewnetwork.formstack.com/forms/crew_network_foundation_2017_scholarship_application
All applicants need to submit the following documents for consideration:
- Certified collegiate transcripts from every school attended. Graduate students must include all undergraduate transcripts in addition to any completed graduate studies.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
The complete application with all materials should be emailed to
CREW Network Foundation
1201 Wakarusa Dr Ste D
Lawrence, KS 66049
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- $5,000 USD (tuition and books)
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2018)
- Free CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Free registration to a CREW Network Convention & Marketplace
The scholarship application Applications open annually from Jan. 1 – Apr. 30.
If you have any question you can contact Heidi Warren heidiw-at-crewnetwork.org (785) 832-1808